Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas is our new go to weeknight dinner and it’s going to be yours too!!
Trust me on this one >>>
all the fajita veggies +
super moist and flavor packed chicken,
loaded on one pan,
baked in the oven,
and ready in less than 25 minutes.
How does that sound for dinner?? Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are our new dinner time fav. In fact, that’s what we will be making tonight! I can’t get enough of this meal.
ANDDDDD sheet pan dinners make my life because kitchen clean up is a breeze and I love all that roasted flavor the oven creates– move over slow cooker the sheet pan has upped her game!
Check it, all the fajita veg plus super moist flavor packed chicken loaded on one pan and baked in the oven… then wrapped in soft tortillas and topped with cheddar, sour cream and avocado. What’s not to love?
I hope you give this Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas dinner a try on your weeknight menu.
- 1 pound raw chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasonings
- ½ red onion
- 8 ounces slice mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- your fajita favorites: corn or flour tortillas, shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F; line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange veggies on sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Nestle chicken breasts in with the veggies and top each evenly with taco seasonings and then with salsa.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Once cooked allow to rest for 5 minutes, then slice chicken.
- Serve with chicken and veggies in tortillas, cheese, sour cream, avocado and your favorite fajita toppings.
More Sheet Pan Favorites!