Love all the foods with tortilla chips and avocado… so naturally, Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos is a family favorite. It’s one of those weeknight meals that we keep on rotation.
- 12–16 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 pound (16 ounces)easy shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup canned corn, rinsed and drained
- toppings: sliced tomatoes, sliced avocado, sour cream, shredded lettuce, jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Layer tortilla chips with chicken, onion, cheese, black beans, corn, more cheese, and bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese melts.
- Top with sliced tomatoes, avocado, sour cream, shredded lettuce and jalapeños if desired. Serve warm.