It’s Cinco de Mayo week! So we have every excuse to eat tacos, and Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos and chips and guac or queso for all the meals. AMIRIGHT?
Oh man, Mexican food is a favorite around here. Tortilla chips. Avocado. Double Win.
Love all the foods with tortilla chips and avocado… so naturally, Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos is a family favorite. It’s one of those weeknight meals that we keep on rotation.
I typically have nacho ingredients on hand so it makes for a super fast meal prep
Easy Shredded Chicken (always keep this frozen at the ready for when… Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos cravings happen)
black or pinto beans,
Pile it high on a sheet pan (lined with parchment paper for easy clean up). So simple and yum.
You need these Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos in your life.
You guys– this really isn’t even a “recipe” per say, but more of a meal prep. specifics don’t need to be followed, add and subtract ingredients as you wish. Often I find myself drizzling BBQ sauce on my portion.
Don’t knock it till you try it. So good.
Dig in, it’s Cinco de Mayo week for goodness sake.
- 12-16 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 pound (16 ounces)easy shredded chicken
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ½ cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup canned corn, rinsed and drained
- toppings: sliced tomatoes, sliced avocado, sour cream, shredded lettuce, jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Layer tortilla chips with chicken, onion, cheese, black beans, corn, more cheese, and bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese melts.
- Top with sliced tomatoes, avocado, sour cream, shredded lettuce and jalapeños if desired. Serve warm.
More Mexican Favorites.
Hi I’m Kristina LaRue, millennial mom of two active and hungry boys, which makes me an around the clock milkmaid and cheerio picker upper. Here on Love & Zest, I share (mostly) healthy recipes to fuel the whole family and real life stories of modern motherhood.
Did you make one of my recipes?? Leave a review in the comments and tag @loveandzest #loveandzest on Instagram!
If you’re a modern mama– I’d love for you to join my Facebook group A Modern Motherhood Collective!