Strawberry Brussels Sprouts Naan Flatbread an easy appetizer or main made that’s sweet and savoy. Warm naan bread loaded with shaved Brussels sprouts, strawberry mascarpone, fresh strawberries, and a tangy balsamic drizzle. So good.
- 1 (4.4 oz) naan flatbread
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons strawberry preserves
- ½ cup shredded brussel sprouts (2 large brussels sprouts)
- 1 large strawberry, sliced
- 1 ounce (¼ cup) crumbled goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon balsamic glaze, for garnish
- 2 fresh basil leaves, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place flatbread on sheet.
- In small bowl, mix together mascarpone cheese and strawberry preserves. Spread strawberry cheese mixture evenly on flatbread.
- Top flatbread with shredded brussels sprouts, strawberries, goat cheese, drizzle with olive oil and season with freshly ground pepper.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 12 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with fresh basil. Slice flatbread into 4-8 pieces.
NUTRITION: per serving (½ flatbread): 367 calories, 21g total fat, 9g saturated fat, 42mg cholesterol, 636mg sodium, 37g total carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 7g sugar, 11g protein, 17% vitamin A, 42% vitamin C, 10% calcium, 14% iron