These Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Minis are life right now. I love how simple ingredients can be made into a sweet treat in no time… right in the blender!
- 8– 4 ounce serving jars
- ⅔ cup raw pecan halves
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 cups whole raw cashews, soaked and water removed
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup
- ⅔ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Pinch of coarse sea salt
- ½ cup freeze dried strawberries
- ½ cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 6 medium strawberries, sliced in half, for topping
- Using high powered blender or food processor, pulse pecans and dates together until ground. Add 1 tablespoon pecan-date mixture into each serving jar and press into bottom to form crust.
- In same blender or food processor, add cashews, maple syrup, almond milk and sea salt. Blend slowly at first and increase speed until mixture is completely smooth and creamy.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons mixture into each serving jar and spread to form even layer.
- Add freeze-dried and ½ cup fresh sliced strawberries to blender; blend with remaining cheesecake layer until strawberries are fully incorporated and mixture is smooth.
- Divide strawberry-cashew mixture evenly into each serving jar and spread to form layer; top each mini cheesecake with half a strawberry.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to set; keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Recommend soaking raw cashews in hot water for at least 15 minutes or overnight.
NUTRITION FACTS: 292 calories, 19g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 15g sugar, 6g protein, 1% vitamin A, 25% vitamin C, 8% calcium, 13% iron