These Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Minis are life right now. I love how simple ingredients can be made into a sweet treat in no time… right in the blender!
If you’re looking for a raw vegan dessert that’s made with whole food ingredients, well look no further than these Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Minis!
Strawberries are so sweet this time of year that I just can’t help myself… and I love having these little babies on hand as a single serve dessert when the sweet tooth flairs up or to serve at a dinner party!
I think they’d make the best Valentine’s Day dessert!
Oh and did I mention, these Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Minis don’t have to be baked!? So no oven or cooking required.
Once the ingredients have been layered in the jars, just pop them in the fridge to set. Taking a bite of these mimi cheesecakes will be a happy moment! I promise.
- 8- 4 ounce serving jars
- ⅔ cup raw pecan halves
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 cups whole raw cashews, soaked and water removed
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup
- ⅔ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Pinch of coarse sea salt
- ½ cup freeze dried strawberries
- ½ cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 6 medium strawberries, sliced in half, for topping
- Using high powered blender or food processor, pulse pecans and dates together until ground. Add 1 tablespoon pecan-date mixture into each serving jar and press into bottom to form crust.
- In same blender or food processor, add cashews, maple syrup, almond milk and sea salt. Blend slowly at first and increase speed until mixture is completely smooth and creamy.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons mixture into each serving jar and spread to form even layer.
- Add freeze-dried and ½ cup fresh sliced strawberries to blender; blend with remaining cheesecake layer until strawberries are fully incorporated and mixture is smooth.
- Divide strawberry-cashew mixture evenly into each serving jar and spread to form layer; top each mini cheesecake with half a strawberry.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to set; keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
NUTRITION FACTS: 292 calories, 19g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 15g sugar, 6g protein, 1% vitamin A, 25% vitamin C, 8% calcium, 13% iron