How to shred chicken breast and thighs? Here are 3 easy ways to make shredded chicken without using fork and knife. Best ways to shred chicken fast using a mixer, blender, food processor!
- cooked shredded chicken breast (and/or chicken thighs)
- Shred chicken using a mixer, you can use a hand mixer or Kitchen Aid mixer to shred chicken. Place cooked chicken breast into mixing bowl and shred on low speed until chicken is fully chopped.
- Shred chicken using a blender, place chicken a high powered blender and shred on low, increasing speed until chicken is shredded. Use tamper to push chicken down into blades. You may need to turn blender off and give it a little shake to move the chicken around a bit to get all the chicken shredded.
- Shred chicken using a food processor, place chicken in the food processor and take care not to overprices the chicken. If any large chunks remain, remove from food processor and shred by hand or remove shredded chicken and place larger chunks back into food process for a quick shred.
Nutrition info based on 4 ounces shredded chicken.
For how to cook chicken in the Instant Pot, check out this post.
What To Make with Shredded Chicken?, check out this post.
- Category: How To
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4oz shredded chicken
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 193mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 28g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
Keywords: how to shred chicken breast, how to make shredded chicken breast, best way to shred chicken