Cookies all ready to be shipped 🙂
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and sugars in large mixing bowl; add in egg and vanilla extract.
- In separate bowl, whisk or sift flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add dry ingredients to mixing bowl and mix until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips; making sure not to over mix.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, and spoon dough into uniform balls. Press thumb into dough.
- In mixing bowl, combine oreo cookies and cream cheese until well combined. Roll into small balls and place in center of cookie dough, forming cookie dough overtop.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to rest 2 minutes, and finish cooking on wire rack.
Hi I’m Kristina LaRue, RD (registered dietitian nutritionist), Peloton addict and mama to two active and hungry boys. On Love & Zest, you’ll find healthy-ish recipes that fuel the whole family. I’m all about veggie-filled breakfast, meal prep recipes, healthier sweets, and easy weeknight dinners made in the Instant Pot or sheet pan.
Did you make one of my recipes?? Leave a review in the comments and tag @loveandzest #loveandzest on Instagram!
If you’re a modern mama– I’d love for you to join my Facebook group A Modern Motherhood Collective!