This Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Bowl post is sponsored by the Florida Department of Citrus.
You guys… it’s National Orange Juice Day and I can’t think of a better way to celebrate than with this Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Bowl!
Creamy, dreamy and everything you want in a smoothie that you can spoon. I love spooning my smoothies! Spooning > Sipping.
Many of you know I live in Orlando and was born and raised in Central Florida, so when the Florida Department of Citrus reached out create this Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Bowl, I’m all like YIPPEEEE… we’re going back to my roots!
We literally had orange trees in our backyard growing up and our street was in between two very large orange groves (Hi, small town, Florida.)
The smell of orange blossoms in the air, takes me back and there is nothing like fresh squeezed Florida Orange Juice from a grovestand! Orange you glad I made this Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Bowl for you with Florida OJ?? See what I did there?
But really, there is amazing stuff inside Florida Citrus… one 8 ounce glass of 100% Florida Orange Juice has more potassium than a small banana and more than a day’s worth of vitamin C, important for a healthy immune system.
It’s 100% Florida Orange Juice, that’s it.
no added sugar,
no added water,
and zero preservatives.
Love drinking a glass of nutrition the way nature intended.
Okay, so because it’s such a BIG DAY for orange juice. We are celebrating with a fun giveaway — so grab your Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Bowl (and spoon), and enter for a chance to win this awesome prize.
The Florida Department of Citrus is hosting a sweepstakes on Instagram and Facebook for a chance to win 1 of 5, 6-month meal delivery subscriptions! Here’s how to enter:
- Share a photo of you and/or your family enjoying Florida Orange Juice on Facebook and Instagram TODAY (May 4th) between 8AM EST and 5PM EST, using the hashtag #HowDoYouFLOJ. On Instagram you must also use hashtag, #sweepstakes.
- For more info on the sweepstakes, check out the rules here: http://bit.ly/2oNfTuO
We also created a video for this Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Bowl. Enjoy!
- 2 frozen bananas, broken into chunks
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 fresh banana, sliced for topping
- 1 Florida orange, peeled and sliced for topping
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes, for topping
- 2 tablespoons granola, for topping
- Drizzle of natural almond butter, optional topping
- In a blender, place frozen banana chunks, protein powder, Florida Orange Juice, and vanilla extract. Process until smooth.
- Pour into two bowls and top with banana slices, orange slices, coconut flakes, granola and a drizzle of creamy almond butter if desired.