Christmas day was hard for me allergy wise, but with each passing day my allergies are dissipating. In fact, I didn’t have to take allergy medicine the past two days! I’m starting to understand why people love cats. Pearl is all about purring, she loves bath time, snuggling, and digging in my garden, and best thing yet— she doesn’t scratch us! One more thing, I promise this will not become a crazy cat blog but you might find more cat pics on Instagram.
Enter the contest here: a Rafflecopter giveawayPrint
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 8 ounces neufchâtel cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces Cabot White Oak Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Davidson of Dundee Jalapeño Pepper Jelly
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and pepper jelly until combined. Form cheese into a ball. If the mixture is really moist, place in the freezer for a few minutes so it’s easier to work with. Place pistachios, pumpkin seeds, and cranberries on a large shallow plate and mix together. Roll cheese ball into cranberry and pistachio mixture to coat. Serve cheese at room temperature with crackers.
DISCLOSURE: Davidson of Dundee provided a yummy sampling of jellies and candies for me to create this recipe, along with a gift basket for one of you! I was not compensated to write this review. All opinions are my own.
Hi I’m Kristina LaRue, registered dietitian and millennial mom of two active and hungry boys. Here on Love & Zest, you’ll find (mostly) healthy recipes to fuel the whole family and real life stories of modern motherhood. I’m all about veggie-filled breakfast meal prep recipes, healthier sweets, and easy weeknight dinners made in the Instant Pot or sheet pan.
Did you make one of my recipes?? Leave a review in the comments and tag @loveandzest #loveandzest on Instagram!
If you’re a modern mama– I’d love for you to join my Facebook group A Modern Motherhood Collective!