Low Sugar Sweet Potato Soufflé. It’s that perfect healthy comfort food that tastes just like the holidays. Go grab a spoon, you’re gonna love it!
Friends! Can you believe Christmas is only one week away!? I just love this time of year and it’s going by way too quickly. I’m one of those that leaves the Christmas tree up until mid January because I want to savor every last drop of the season. This week, I’ve been doing my best to slow down in the mornings and connect to what’s most important to me.
Often I get my priorities mixed up and this is a great time to reconnect and just be still. I always feel much more grounded when I do that because I have a different perspective, one that sees the bigger picture and the tiny blessings all at the same time.
Carving out space to reflect on this year and the meaning of the season has given me fresh eyes. I just want to say thank you to all of you who visit this blog, make these recipes, leave comments, and share my recipes with friends and family. You are the reason that I keep coming back to this space day after day.
I owe you a big hug!
Because virtual hugs just aren’t the same, I made this Low-Sugar Sweet Potato Soufflé for you. It’s that perfect healthy comfort food that tastes just like the holidays. Go grab a spoon, you’re gonna love it!
Thanks again for stoping by. I hope you enjoy the Christmas season, and take time for yourself and the ones you love.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon coconut oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- 1 tablespoon 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon whole golden flaxseed
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F; line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet and massage 1 tablespoon coconut oil and ½ teaspoon cinnamon on sweet potatoes; roast for 30 minutes.
- Once sweet potatoes finish roasting, add them to mixing bowl along with remaining coconut oil and cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt; whip ingredients together with electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour sweet potato mixture in baking dish and top with flaxseed, pecans, coconut, and marshmallows.
- Bake for 10 minutes until marshmallows are toasted.