This post is sponsored by Gorton’s Seafood.
Honey Mustard Fish Tacos made with wild caught pollock tenders, onion, mango, avocado, and cheese nestled in a tortilla and drizzled with honey mustard! A tasty dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes.
Honey Mustard Fish Tacos because honey mustard and I get along… like real good.
In our house, it’s h-must. Yep– we’re on a nickname basis. I love adding h-must to like EVERYTHING. It’s my condiment of choice.
So you know I was happy when I found these Wild Caught Pollock Tenders with Honey Mustard Sauce.
High quality “easy” food is real life.
I need food to be tasty, nutritious and convenient.
Can you relate??
And because we all need a little more seafood in our life… I buy Gorton’s frozen seafood products. In fact they lead the industry in providing safe, high quality, and responsibly sourced seafood. It’s real delicious seafood that you can feel good about!
Gorton’s Seafood has stood the test of time– they’ve been in business since 1849. Can you believe that?? 168 years!!
They recently launched their new Go Saucy product line in three flavors… honey mustard tenders, sweet chili tenders, and buffalo shrimp. And you could use any of those flavors in this taco recipe for sure.
Honey Mustard Fish Tacos… this is a dinner you can get on the table in less than 20 minutes.
- 6 pieces of Gorton's Go Saucy Wild Caught Pollock Tenders with Honey Mustard Sauce
- ¼ small red onion, diced
- ½ mango, diced
- ½ avocado, diced
- ⅓ cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 6 small corn or flour tortillas
- 1 lime, wedged
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly arrange tenders. Bake for 17-19 minutes total. Flip tenders after 12 minutes.
- Prepare honey mustard sauce by thawing sauce pack in water.
- Place cooked fish on tortilla and squeeze with lime wedge. Top with red onion, mango, avocado, cheese and drizzle with honey mustard sauce.
Looking for more seafood goodness!?
Hi I’m Kristina LaRue, millennial mom of two active and hungry boys, which makes me an around the clock milkmaid and cheerio picker upper. Here on Love & Zest, I share (mostly) healthy recipes to fuel the whole family and real life stories of modern motherhood.
Did you make one of my recipes?? Leave a review in the comments and tag @loveandzest #loveandzest on Instagram!
If you’re a modern mama– I’d love for you to join my Facebook group A Modern Motherhood Collective!