Vegan Autumn Glow Soup is a seasonal favorite and my personal health elixir.
The flavors of this soup are just what you need on a chilly day. This Vegan Autumn Glow Soup made with roasted butternut and acorn squash, honey crisp apples, and cauliflower is oh-so-comforting and healthy!
I make this soup ALL THE TIME during the cooler months because it reminds me of my favorites flavors of the season. I love getting the Autumn Squash Soup from Panera Bread so this is a copycat recipe that I made at home so that I can enjoy it OVA AND OVA AND OVA again!
With the hustle and bustle of this holiday season all I want is easy and simple. Just a few ingredients and bam… Vegan Autumn Glow Soup in my life. YUMMMM!
The simplicity of this recipe is what I love about this soup –>
ROAST the squash and cauliflower.
SAUTEE onions and an apple in a pot.
And BLEND IT into smooth and creamy soup perfection.
STIR in that coconut milk baby…. and a little maple syrup. OH SO GOOD.
Grab a spoon errrrr some chewy sourdough bread because Vegan Autumn Glow Soup deserves sopping up with yummy bread.Print
Vegan Autumn Glow Soup is a seasonal favorite and my personal health elixir. The flavors of this soup are just what you need on a chilly day. This Vegan Autumn Glow Soup made with butternut and acorn squash, cauliflower, honey crisp apples, and coconut milk is oh-so-comforting and healthy!
- 1 butternut squash, halved and deseeded
- 1 acorn squash, halved and deseeded
- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 4 cups florets)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, divided
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 honey crisp apple, diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage
- 32 ounces vegetable broth (or chicken broth if not vegan)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (or cream if not vegan)
- pumpkin seeds for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, and arrange squash and cauliflower evenly on sheet.
- Coat vegetables with 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for an hour until tender and golden brown.
- In large pot, sauté onion over medium heat in coconut oil until beginning to caramelize. Add apple and cook until softened.
- Scoop acorn squash and butternut squash out of skin and add to soup pot along with cauliflower. Stir in sage and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in broth and bring soup to a low boil.
- With an immersion blender, puree soup until creamy.
- Stir in maple syrup and cream.
- Serve warm with a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 196
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 117mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 11g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
MORE butternut SQUASH Recipes!
Hi I’m Kristina LaRue, RD (registered dietitian nutritionist), Peloton addict and mama to two active and hungry boys. On Love & Zest, you’ll find healthy-ish recipes that fuel the whole family. I’m all about veggie-filled breakfast, meal prep recipes, healthier sweets, and easy weeknight dinners made in the Instant Pot or sheet pan.
Did you make one of my recipes?? Leave a review in the comments and tag @loveandzest #loveandzest on Instagram!
If you’re a modern mama– I’d love for you to join my Facebook group A Modern Motherhood Collective!