Healthy Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
How to make Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie?
All you need is 4 ingredients, mama! Yep, that’s it. Check it out…
- honey (optional)
TIP: If you want a protein boost, simply add in 1 serving of your protein of choice! So easy to make this blueberry smoothie bowl 🙂
More Healthy Smoothie Bowls:
- Vegan Wild Blueberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Bowl
- Summer Superfood Smoothie Bowl
- Spinach Banana Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup frozen whole strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen peach slices
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup unsweetened kefir
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional to taste
- Combine strawberries, peaches, blueberries, kefir, and honey into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and pour into a bowl.
- Top with chia seeds and blueberries. Serve with a spoon!
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 271
- Sugar: 50g
- Sodium: 92mg
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
Keywords: quick, 5 minute, summer
Hi I’m Kristina LaRue, registered dietitian and millennial mom of two active and hungry boys. Here on Love & Zest, you’ll find (mostly) healthy recipes to fuel the whole family and real life stories of modern motherhood. I’m all about veggie-filled breakfast meal prep recipes, healthier sweets, and easy weeknight dinners made in the Instant Pot or sheet pan.
Did you make one of my recipes?? Leave a review in the comments and tag @loveandzest #loveandzest on Instagram!
If you’re a modern mama– I’d love for you to join my Facebook group A Modern Motherhood Collective!