This post is sponsored by NFRA (National Frozen and Refrigerated Foods Association).
These Maple Pecan Latte Overnight Oats are perfectly maple-y sweet, latte infused and have all the holiday vibes. I’m in L-O-V-E.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. But let’s face it, the holidays can be exhausting.
Countless parties and events,
the search for the perfect gift for everyone on your list,
lights and decorations and trees to trim,
all the houseguests,
and cooking and cleaning and cooking…
Your to-do list keeps building and the calendar is full.
I’m not going to lie… I love it.
But it’s a no brainer why it’s tough to take care of yourself and eat well this time of year. We hardly have any time and energy to spare.
One thing I do to keep myself on track with eating well and balanced during the crazy, is prepare breakfast in advance. This holiday hack also saves time in the kitchen! Thus Maple Pecan Latte Overnight Oats were born.
These overnight oats are perfectly maple-y sweet, latte infused and have all the holiday vibes. I will literally eat these oats for breakfast, snack or a sweet treat after dinner. They have a good chew factor and are packed with protein and calcium thanks to the addition of Yoplait® Greek yogurt.
With these Maple Pecan Latte Overnight Oats you can get your coffee fix and protein packed breakfast at the same time! Oh, and did I mention this recipe only takes 5 minutes to make?
And because it’s the most wonderful/craziest time of the year… we need more coffee, obvi. So go grab your mason jars and get your spoons ready, friends! It’s time for some Maple Pecan Latte Overnight Oats.
Twist my arm.
Holiday Breakfast Favorites
- 1 cup old fashioned oats, raw
- ¼ cup brewed espresso
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Yoplait® Greek 100 vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In bowl large bowl, mix together oats, espresso, almond milk, greek yogurt, chia seeds and maple syrup.
- Divide oatmeal mixture into two storage containers, top each with chopped pecans, and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Enjoy chilled or warmed.
- calories, 9g fat, 1g saturated fat, 2mg cholesterol, 80mg sodium, 42g carbs, 5g fiber, 10g sugar, 14g protein